FF: Battle for Newgrounds FF: Battle for Newgrounds

Succeeds in continuing what it set out to prevent.

Not good. The plot is to remove crap from newgrounds, but this is just a moderately polished turd.

Dialog was poor, animation was poor, sound and sprites were mostly stolen from other games. Very bad movie.

Paradox responds:

meh

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Nice, but what's with the political statement?

Great song. Good Animation. But what's with the stupid voices at the beginning and added political statement(s) about oil throughout the animation?

Major negative points for stupid political statement.

A Tribute To Veterans A Tribute To Veterans

Missing original work.

While I appreciate the 'thanks to the veterans' idea, where is your (or your brother's) original work? This is just a photo collage.

I'd like to see you use less of other peoples' work in your animations and more of your own. If you can't do that, why are you making animations in the first place?

This isn't meant to be rude, I'm just voicing my opinion.

TvP responds:

He sucks at flash.

Power of the Geek part 2 Power of the Geek part 2

You've got to admit: It's getting better.

This episode had a big improvement over the first one. The music was great. The powers were great.

Cons: How come he is suddenly very familiar with what the mouse can do for him? He just is toxicated and then he knows everything? The cartoony squish sound at the end detracted from it too. I don't know why, it just did.

Power of the Geek part 1 Power of the Geek part 1

Pretty good.

Ugh, the music was so annoying. Other than that it was pretty good.

Trippy Trippy

Whoah, dude! That's trippy!

Dude, like one time that happened to me. How did you know that? Are you stalking me? You aren't going to tell the police that I killed that guy are you?
You're not going to tell them that I am really a stick figure are you?
Dude, it wasn't my fault! That stupid spider bit me and all I wanted to do was eat it! Please don't tell them. They'll laugh at me for years. I'll never live it down.
Are you going to make one about the other time when I tried to eat the old brown shoe that I thought was a blue banana? That would be so messed up if you did.

happy land V happy land V

Stupendous!

While I prefer the first three Happy Land series, this is is definitely an improvement over Happy Land IV. Your abstract art and strange plots (yes, there are very minor stories going on in these animations) make my day.

It does vary from the original everybody is happy and dancy Happy Land shows quite a bit. No longer are people senselessly bouncing around. Now they are stomping and blowing things up.

I can't wait for Happy Land X or XX or even M!

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

Wonderful song. Wonderful art.

A wonderful video to go along with an already inspiring song. Great art lets you visualize what is being sung. Simply amazing!

Final Fantasy II Spoof Final Fantasy II Spoof

It was a refreshing reminder of the good old days!

It was well done. The audio was authentic, the graphics were authentic, and the dialogue boxes were pretty similar to the old-school Final Fantasy games'. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the vulgar language.

Well done. It is excellent.